Saturday, December 8, 2012

I'm Back!

     Hello friends, it so hard to get back to blogging after being away from it so long. So much has happened this year, so many things are so hard to talk about-though most of my friends know whats been up since they also see me on facebook and belong to my Woman to Woman group. I don't know how I would have made it through without my group-they are diffently a very big blessing!
    Some things are better, Gloria,Veronica and I are doing so much better. Rick is in jail getting the help he so badly needs-he'll be gone for six to nine months-which leaves me holding the bag, I am on my own taking care of our kids.
    On October the 30th my brother Jim had four stokes and because of them he had seizures. physically he doing well, mentally he sometimes acts younger than my son Brock (14).
    He is now living with us. I'm glad to take care of him, but I will say it can be taxing. He complains a lot, he bitches(a lot). He takes loads of pills and needs four insulin shots a day which he also hates and doesn't want to do. He can't work, he can't drive.
    I know it has to be hard to depend on someone else, but damn sometimes the whining and complaining gets on my damn nerves!
     I hate this new blogger, I really do. What was so wrong with the old one? They must have been bored and thought 'Hummm let's fuck with blogger and make everyone unhappy' that or they get raises for thinking of ways to torment us all!
      Well I guess that's enough bitching for one day! Until we meet again......
   
 

2 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

you might look around and see if there is a support group that might help you..

FoxyMoron said...

I can't notice any real difference with Blogger for some reason. Except I can't upload photos now I have to put them on Photobucket and link them.
You've coped amazingly well with everything that has been thrown at you in recent months, I don't think I would have managed so well. I'm sure I speak for all us girls when I say we love you and we're so glad you're our friend.
Hugs from me.